Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

?questions?questions?questions?

Have you ever noticed how there is a song that always fits the mood that you are in? I have.
Have you ever noticed how you are more down and depressed in the winter? I have.
Have you ever noticed how the sun is always so warm, even when you are cold? I have.
Have you ever been in love? I have.
Have you ever smelt a freshly bloomed rose? I have.
Have you ever woken up really early just so that you could walk and see the sunrise? I have.
Have you ever been to California for vacation? I have.
Have you ever been with a foster family who were going to adopt you, took you to California, and decided not to adopt you? I have.
Have you ever thought of suicide? I have.
Have you ever made love even when you didn't want to? I have.
Have you ever been raped by your father? I have.
Have you ever been beat by your mother? I have.
Have you ever been dressed up by your mother, at the age of 6 just to fool CPS? I have.
Have you ever made a mistake? I have.
Have you ever done heroin? I have.
Have you ever smoked weed with someone who you wouldn't expect to smoke? I have.
Have you ever had a jello shot? I have.
Have you ever had Tequila? I have.
Have you ever had sex? I have.
Have you ever cried beacause of sex? I have.
Have you ever cut your wrist just to make sure that you are alive? I have.
Have you ever cared about somebody so much that you would give up a residency for them? I have
Have you ever been so close to the edge you could see down 15 stories and notice that there was concrete at the bottom? I have
Have you thought about jumping and ending it all? I have.
Have you had a nose bleed from cocaine? I have.
Have you ever dropped 50 pounds in a summer? I have.
Have you made people believe you? I have.
Have you lied to people? I have.
Have you ever thought about telling the truth to make everything alright again? I have
Have you ever gotten drunk and hit someone? I have.
Have you ever stole from a school? I have.
Have you ever been put in handcuffs? I have.
Have you ever made someone do drugs because of the stress that you have caused them? I have.
Have you ever been too late? I have.
Have you ever had enough to keep you alive? I have.
Have you ever wanted to die? I have.
Have you ever slit your wrist? I have.
Have you ever talked of flying? I have.
Have you ever walked in the rain? I have.
Have you ever made someone a gift? I have.
Have you ever smiled at a stranger just because you were in a good mood? I have.
Have you ever cheered up someone from just a smile? I have.
Have you ever kissed someone? I have.


No comments: