Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DISCLAIMER

Let me first of say that anything that I will be writing and then publishing on this here blog post, is a creation of my own writing skills and has come out of my brain.

If you happen to come across something that you find offensive, by all means, STOP READING IT!

Just as a forewarning, there will be a whole lot of "fucks" and "shits" and "bitches;" so on that note, if you are offended, STOP READING IT!

Also, I am not the least bit politically correct, so if you find that upsetting, STOP READING IT!

If there is a chance that you do not care what is said, whether that be offensive, vulgar, or politically incorrect, I do hope that you may find some enjoyment out of reading this blog. There will be personal pain, humor, and things that a person might find enjoyable to read.

Happy reading...

No comments: