Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

(not for faint of hearts) (revised)

I just came upfront on everything and what really happened with Michael Terpening. A friend and I talked about what exactly Michael Terpening did when he molested me. Mike molested me. Its true. He made me suck his penis when we were in the car, coming home from the four hour court trip that he and I had to take every three months. I would cum on his stomach while we were at the kennel house.
(*don't drop the soap!*)
I started to cry during this converstion with my friend. I don't cry very often, as you may or may not know. I don't like showing emotions especially weak ones because it makes me feel like I am weak. I like to think of myself as an overall strong person. A person who is emotionally strong, mentally strong, and doesn't take any shit from no one.
I hope that someone else besides my friend will believe that what actually happened happened.

5 comments:

Lisbeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WeedWitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rodney Reames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WeedWitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisbeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.