Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All the little things... (that piss me off)

I woke up this morning from a bad dream. It was around 7 AM! Normally, I do not function before noon as a general rule, so that sort of pissed me off. I attempted to go back to sleep, but it didn't work out very well.

It was an odd dream, not entirely scary or upsetting and not entirely happy either. There were multi-dimension spirits sent to take over your soul and bring you down to something lower than earth, but not quite to a hell-like place. In my dream, those evil spirits never touched me, they never harmed me. They only looked at me. They seemed to want to hurt everyone else but not me. It was very weird. There were lots of bright colors and shapes that transformed before my "eyes."

So when I finally woke up, I remembered my dream a little. It got me a thinking away. What do dreams actually mean for my real life? Are they a symbol of what my subconscious mind is dealing with? Are these dreams a communication between my subconscious and conscious minds to try and figure out what the hell is going on with my life?

I eventually stopped thinking about what my dreams meant for me in my daily life, and I got started on my day. Blah!

I wondered what the day would hold for me, and who I would talk to, and if I could rebuild some of the relationships that I have destroyed by lying to people. I started to feel down. I started to feel lonesome even though there were people all around that would be more than happy to talk to me if I wished them to do so.

At the same time, I was asked several times to play a game with someone. I turned them down. I think that they could sense that I wasn't in a very good mood by that point, so they wanted to cheer me up. I wasn't having any of that though. I am fine with playing board games, but at this point in my life I would much rather be left alone to my thoughts, a good book, a cup of coffee and a cigarette in my hand.

I had to go pick up my things from a previous residency of mine today. Had a great time too! NOT! I had to end up calling a peace officer to help me retrieve my things. There was spray paint on my clothing. That was most of the clothing that I own. Some of those articles had sentimental value for me. Some of them were gifts! When someone goes and writes "BITCH" all over my clothing, that they know very well is just about everything I own, is about the most disrespectful thing that someone can do. All in all, that put the icing on the cake right there.

I am not the biggest fan of police officers. They may seem wonderful to some people, but I honestly believe that there are some dirty cops out there. It makes me sad to see that our police force can be so corrupt.

I was very happy with how my night ended. I ended up going to ABC Warehouse and sitting in one of the massaging black-leathered armchairs. WOOT! THOSE THINGS ARE AMAZING! I feel like a new man, like I was on top of the world. It was good to have a stressful day end so well. :D

No comments: