Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Make me cake

I am happy today. Michael Terpening got arrested. Thank God for that. I finally feel like I am safe now. He can't hurt me or take anything that doesn't belong to him anymore. It makes me feel good that I have someone like Jennifer to look after me. I am so glad that I have a support network person like Dawn to have around. They make me feel good about myself.\

I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be very rough on me. It will be stressful and I probably won't sleep tonight much. I guess thats what happens when you are put through a lot of things there.

Oops! I may start crying again. What a silly thing for me to do.

I am very skeptical of this new lawyer lady. She strikes me as she has a kind heart. She has compassion in her eyes. It is quite moving. Haha! I may have to talk to this one. She also seemed very blunt. I like that about a person. I feel like I could trust a blunt person better.

Drama drama drama. It seems like that is all that my life is 100% of the time! Damn! I need a hobby! Like making cakes. I think I could be good at making cakes!? I want cake! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A CAKE?!?!?!

I guess what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger right?

4 comments:

noneya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisbeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WeedWitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rodney Reames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.