Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Again with the drama; STFU

Once again, I am at a loss of what to do about all the fucking drama. I really hate it when my sister pushes all of her shit off on me! I am not one of your little girlfriends. I don't care about your day. I don't give a fuck what your husband calls you behind your back to all of his little "friends."

If people honestly think that I am in this world to be used as a pawn, they are wrong. I am not a person who is just going to sit there and let all of the people in my life dump all of their fucking problems on me. Like I don't have enough of my own to deal with. I can hardly say that I am in a position to deal with everyone else's messes too. So please STFU (SHUT THE FUCK UP) and deal with your own problems by yourself. Maybe get a therapist.

I can see if you have an issue every once in awhile, and if you had that issue, you would come to me and vent, but I am not at your beck and call here. I can't imagine that you think that I have time for all of your trivial problems. I also would like to note, for all of those people who also like to dump everything on Reigh, that I am fed up with all of this too.

I am not trying to personally bash my sister here. That is not what this blog is supposed to be about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WeedWitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.