Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

On the parking garage

Have you ever tried reaching for something only to find it just out of reach? Has anyone ever felt this way? Has anyone ever hurt the ones they loved and then become indefinately bitter over it?
I stood on the roof of a Battle Creek parking garage this at almost midnight. It was calming. I loved the peace that the cooling wind brought onto my cheeks.
It started sprinkling while I was on that roof. I cried. I cried about everything. I cried about HE-WHO-SHANT-BE-NAMED. I cried about Jen and how I made her feel. I cried about Jamie, and how much she makes me laugh and be angry at tje same time. I cried about the thought of where I could be in 5 years, in 10 years. I cried about love. I cried about my nonexistant family. I cried about my abusive nature. I cried about how I run away from everything. I cried about my semi-habitual drug problem. Crying never felt so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.