Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Love Like Hate

Love: Dark chocolate (yum). White Roses (my favorite flower). Champagne and orange juice. Moonlit nights. Love songs (I'm sappy like that). Chick flicks (for the ironicness). Music with meaning (it'll relate). Coffee (coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee). Giraffes (long necks :D). Stephen King (epic writer). Weird Jokes (my kinda humor). Money (i <3 green). Knowledge (to learn). Toast and Butter (mmmmmm!)
Driving in the Car (I'm so grown up). Romance. Comedy.
Like: Cigarettes (I cough too much). Monkeys and pandas (awww >.<). Happy Hour. One Night Stands. Television (boring sometimes). Board Games. High Fives (sometimes lame). McDonalds (sinful!). Pillows (fluffy). Technology. Warmth.
Hate: Disrespect from chidren (oh hell naw!). Goody-Two-Shoes/Straight-Edge people (stop faking cuz you aint good at it). Heights (when I can see down) Smelly things (um gross!) Star Wars (dont get me started). Chauvinism (need I explain?). Pineapples (eeewww!). Stupidity (duh!). Ignorance (not that hard to listen). Corruption (straight up fucked up).

1 comment:

Lisbeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.