Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Falling....

I am on the edge of a canyon, looking down hundreds of feet to the tiny winding river below. I feel the wind blowing on my back. The heated air whips across my neck. It burns. I glance behind and see the people behind me, all with looks of horror on their faces. They know. I see the other side of the canyon, red earth getting beat down on by the sun and my neck. My lips are dry and cracked from lack of water. I hear vultures squawking above, circling as they await their next meal. I also hear the people behind me screaming how much they love me. I hear them yelling at me, begging me, pleading with me. I don't listen. I never listen. I jump.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cleaning and stuff... i think i am going to crash at eminems house for having enough fear to stifle the lord to not have enough money to grow

Rodney Reames said...

atha hood may have love

Rodney Reames said...

blah blah blah blah blah tee dee mutha fuckin la tee da wez beast the beast in my tummy but dis dis right here be the start of the future called the internetsss and i deem to process this here readin and go to sleep againnn.