Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Faces O,o

"Whoa. That was unexpected." Those were my thoughts as I heard the judge read the verdict.

Although I did, and still don't want Mike to go to jail because of me, it seems to me that the verdict nulls me of any responsibility regarding Mike's trial or prosecution. If the charges against him from me were found not guilty, I don't have a living soul to speak to about this nor should any of y'all going around running your god damned dick beaters about things that you know absolutely nothing about. Ha.

Part of me is happy that he is in custody. The other part of me still worries about those kids. Oh and don't get me started about Twerpalina. Dug her own grave. <I think I have said that before. LOL>

I have roads ahead of me. I need to go see the doctor, and get this whole college thing figured out. Should be of more interesting things to come. ;D

I think I may start to write short stories or something, I realized I really need a hobby. I thought I could take up crocheting. That would be a catch wouldn't it? A young strapping lad, such as myself, to crochet in the waiting room while I am waiting for the nurse at the doctor's office to call my name.

I kinda have no choice but to laugh at this one. xD

5 comments:

Rodney Reames said...

who was that unexpected anonomously by me, i mean like fuckkkkk that, i a child called it toooo (2) esd it likek two hahahahl foster care summary

Rodney Reames said...

PTSD the post office wont mail me my fucking money tweet and dont #swear

Rodney Reames said...

fuck you because and therefore that there shall be not other bitches before me. I am. therefore and no. i am a bitch #bitches
#united #congress #hilaryclinton #beautiful #coldstone

#$ on the liquor of one oh one i am so fucking greatful for hand cuffs some times and that patient people exist with spelling errors

#feelings

Rodney Reames said...

overreactivepig.com

Rodney Reames said...

HATE
iate the hate the hate ate thev hate the haters will eat the hate the hate is the hate the hate is the hate that that that and there fore that the bitch is gone...? where is the devil when you need that bitch tom to do your dirty work???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????