Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ATTN: KATIE, JENNIFER, SUSIE, ROB AND JAMIE...

(CONTAINED HEREIN ARE REDUNDANT QUESTIONS THAT WE SHOULD ASK OURSELVES... THERE REALLY AREN'T ANY ANSWERS, BUT I WOULD HOPE THAT WE WOULD EVALUATE OUR ROLE IN THIS, IN HOPES OF CHANGING...)

Yep, that's right, there is no more blog. So sad! NOT!

Its actually quite refreshing to not have it anymore. Now I don't have to check it every couple of days to see whether or not someone commented on the bullshit. Much less stress.

And to Susie, Jennifer, Katie, and Rob and Jamie: Is there really a reason to keep your website/blog? Why can't we all just unpublish the shit and wait this one out like normal people?

There really is no point of having a battle amongst ourselves. Is there any reason to fight over something that no one has control over? Its useless bickering, and it needs to stop.

The real battle doesn't have anything to do with any of you. The real battle is between me, the AG, the judge, and the jury.

What part are each of you going to take in that when this is over? I'll answer for you, "NO FUCKING PART AT ALL!"

Everyone defends what they believe is right. Its an admirable trait in all of you. Defending what you believe is right will take you far. But, fighting over something that is out of your control is a complete waste of time.

Many things have been said that are hurtful, degrading and negative. I apologize to anyone that I have hurt or offended by my own actions and words on blogs, websites, MLive. I cannot take back my actions or my words. If I could do that, best believe that I would in a heartbeat. I am sorry.

So, all of that being said, hoping that my words have been taken to heart by each and every one of you, I have one request of those with the power to do it: Please remove your blogs and websites. If you have any common sense, remove it.

-Reigh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.