Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

Say hello to goodbye.You are gone forever. I need you not in my life, I need you not in my heart. I am not willing to be your rug anymore. Step elsewhere. I am not willing to take your two cents, you can very well keep the change. I am not interested in your food for thought, I would much rather go hungry.
You have done me more pain, then you have caused me pleasure. I am through with the lies. I am through with the manipulation. You can rain on someone elses parade. I am done with the darkness that you have caused my soul and my heart.
I would never wish bad things upon you, but I certainly don't wish you well. I hope that when you are having fun, you think of all of the things that you have done to me. I hope that makes you feel like shit. I hope that makes your mother roll over in her grave.

No comments: